Noun(1) a social unit living together(2) primary social group; parents and children(3) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(4) people descended from a common ancestor(5) a person having kinship with another or others(6) (biology(7) a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities(8) an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
(1) Most authors agree in assigning a basal position in the family to both genera.(2) The Kahn family were a sort of mafia family , in charge of organized crime and such.(3) language family(4) my wife and family(5) He encouraged everyone to put pressure on family , relatives and friends to turn out.(6) The club is also offering family season tickets for up to two adults and two children.(7) You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.(8) The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.(9) the family was happy in the new house(10) Laura came from quite a good family , both parents still together, a rarity in those parts.(11) Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.(12) The couple moved to Ham in 1947 where they set up their family home in Russell Gardens.(13) the Sweeney family(14) Ashley went on to say that they are hoping to raise a family together by adopting a baby.(15) There are also plenty of secluded places suitable for picnics making for a great family day out.(16) For all of my childhood and the early part of my adult life, in Dublin, we had a family Christmas tree.
(1) my family :: මගේ පවුල
(2) family name :: පවුලේ නම
(3) family tree :: පවුල් ගස
(4) extended family :: විස්තීර්ණ පවුල
(5) nuclear family :: න්යෂ්ටික පවුල
(6) family room :: පවුලේ කාමර
(7) host family :: සත්කාරක පවුල
(8) family members :: පවුලේ සාමාජිකයන්
(9) your family :: ඔබේ පවුල
(10) family member :: පවුලේ සාමාජිකයා
2. ancestry ::
4. taxonomic group ::
මෙන්ඩිස් වික්රමසිංහ පිරිසක්
5. family unit ::
6. kin ::
7. fellowship ::
8. category ::
9. mob ::
11. kinsfolk ::
familial, families, family
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Welcome to the FAMILY, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
How is that in the best interest
of your FAMILY,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Taking it back from the people
who destroyed my FAMILY,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
That entire FAMILY is fascinated by what
time it is and whether people know it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
If this is supposed to be
our FAMILY fun day,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Sinhala Dictionary: family
Meaning and definitions of family, translation in Sinhala language for family with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of family in Sinhala and in English
Tags for the entry "family"
What family means in Sinhala, family meaning
in Sinhala, family definition, examples and pronunciation
of family in Sinhala language.