Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: දිවා ආහාරය
(2) lunch box :: දවල් කෑම පෙටිටිය
(3) after lunch :: දිවා ආහාරයෙන් පසු
(4) lunch break :: දිවා ආහාර විවේකයක්
(5) packed lunch :: ඇසුරුම් දිවා ආහාරය
(6) have a lunch :: දවල් කෑම ගන්න
(7) free lunch :: නොමිලේ දිවා ආහාරය
(8) before lunch :: දිවා ආහාරයට පෙර
(9) at lunch :: දිවා ආහාරය වන
(10) business lunch :: ව්යාපාරික දිවා
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
දිවා භෝජන සංග්රහයක් ද
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
ආලෝකය ආහාර වේලක්
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
බලය දිවා ආහාරය
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yup, so we brought you some LUNCH
and we are gonna go look for 'em.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
In the course of our lives, how much
LUNCH money has been taken from us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Yeah, sawing, hammering,
eating out of a LUNCH pail...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
- I'm busy.
- Excuse me, miss. I'd like to order LUNCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Most recently last year during LUNCH
on the afternoon of May 7th.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Sinhala Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Sinhala
language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lunch in Sinhala and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lunch'
What lunch means in Sinhala, lunch meaning
in Sinhala, lunch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lunch in Sinhala language.