(1) They are released in the area immediately affected by the subject's behaviour.(2) they would be the states most immediately affected by any such action(3) I had an opportunity to chat with him once or twice, and was immediately impressed by his fund of knowledge.(4) Sitting in the penalty box at Philadelphia, he was heckled by fans immediately behind him.(5) It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.(6) There is no time to take a position and you end up facing your own goal, which immediately sets alarm bells ringing.(7) phone me immediately he comes in(8) Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.(9) He immediately attempted to contact a nurse by ringing the hospital bell near his bedside.(10) I of course told him that he was drunk and should immediately ring and book me a flight.(11) When an older gentleman next got on people jumped up immediately without being prompted.(12) That left just four directors to go immediately from the annual meeting to an emergency board meeting.(13) Almost immediately two of the jurors began to cry and were left obviously distressed by what they were asked to study.(14) Duval stood immediately behind the green, applauding as Palmer came into view.(15) It seems clear to me, however, that one may know things for an instant and immediately forget.(16) There was irony in the fact that the only player from the area immediately south of the Zambesi had played for England.
(1) immediately after :: වහාම
(2) immediately following :: වහාම පහත සඳහන්
(3) immediately preceding :: ෙපරාතුව
(4) immediately afterwards :: වහාම පසුව
1. straightaway ::
2. directly ::
3. like a shot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Yes. Immediately after
the death of their khal.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
You'll remove your white cloak IMMEDIATELY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
so long as you release
your prisoner IMMEDIATELY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
We should sail there IMMEDIATELY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Sinhala Dictionary: immediately
Meaning and definitions of immediately, translation in Sinhala
language for immediately with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of immediately in Sinhala and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'immediately'
What immediately means in Sinhala, immediately meaning
in Sinhala, immediately
definition, examples and pronunciation
of immediately in Sinhala language.