- පිටතටඇනහිටීමවිශේෂාංග පිටවෙයිකටවුට්
Verb(1) to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality(2) reveal (something(3) be made known; be disclosed or revealed
Adjective(1) not allowed to continue to bat or run(2) being out or having grown cold(3) not worth considering as a possibility(4) out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election(5) excluded from use or mention(6) directed outward or serving to direct something outward(7) no longer fashionable(8) outside or external(9) outer or outlying(10) knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
Adverb(1) away from home(2) moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden(3) from one's possession
(1) All the lights were out and he couldn't see any movement in the conservatory.(2) Bowling took full advantage and played out the final minutes in relative comfort.(3) Our direct interest in proceedings had fizzled out the day before, of course.(4) Yes it's true, straight hair is out and curls are in.(5) He said both police and council workers had been to see him, but said he knew there was little they could do as long as his fire was out .(6) She claims the affair fizzled out but that she spoke to him on the phone as late as August last year.(7) On the water ducks and coots patrolled the margins and further out was a dinghy.(8) I was also afraid that my parents had already found out that I had left and were out looking for me.(9) Then at midnight people just appeared out on the street with bubbly, singing Auld Lang Syne.(10) Gloucestershire were all out for 347 in their first innings.(11) Evergreen plants have been used for centuries to mark out the lines of a garden.(12) Firefighters alerted police and the fire was out before detectives arrived.(13) England were bowled out for 209 in the first innings(14) I ushered the man out but the woman followed me back into the kitchen and said not to put the fire out with water.(15) The owner cried out in horror from her bathroom window and the group of men walked off.(16) The jury were out the whole of the first day and sent a message that they could not reach a unanimous verdict.
(1) find out :: සොයා දැනගන්න
(2) go out :: නැති වෙනවා
(3) get out :: පලයන් එළියට
(4) figure out :: සිතා ගන්නවා
(5) check out :: පරීක්ෂාකාරී වන්න
(6) work out :: ව්යායාමය
(7) take out :: ඉවතට ගන්න
(8) out of :: පිටතට
1. not here ::
3. in flower ::
4. available ::
6. unfashionable ::
7. forbidden ::
9. knocked out ::
10. extinct ::
වඳ වී ගොස් ඇති
11. away ::
12. expose ::
13. come out of the closet ::
මෙම කඨින පෙරහර එළියට එන්න
14. come out ::
1. indoors ::
out, outage, outages, outed, outs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Find OUT what Retroxil is used for.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Remember I went OUT with Penny
a couple weeks ago?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Desperate and alone,
he reached OUT to a man...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
l got in, l got OUT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
You pushed it. Are you OUT of your mind?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Sinhala Dictionary: out
Meaning and definitions of out, translation in Sinhala language for out with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of out in Sinhala and in English language.
Tags for the entry "out"
What out means in Sinhala, out meaning in Sinhala, out definition, examples and pronunciation of out in Sinhala language.