Noun(1) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Adjective(1) having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature; used especially of persons and their behavior(2) agreeable, conducive to comfort(3) tolerant and forgiving under provocation
(1) Here I have friends and kind neighbours - only one lives very near, the others at least six miles away.(2) life has been kind to him(3) she likes that kind of work(4) The Liberals have an interesting dilemma, similar in kind to the Labour dilemma.(5) So perhaps you'd be so very kind as to be repeating now the tale you and he have been telling for nigh on six months?(6) The Chaplain was kind and polite and tried his level best to be decent.(7) It is my understanding that the country has never admitted that nuclear weapons are different in kind from other weapons.(8) he's a kind person(9) "In a straightforward case, such as the threat of violence or something of that kind , people should go to the police, " he said.(10) she was kind to us(11) the exam was of a different kind(12) he said nothing of the kind(13) Melissa, it's very kind of you to have given the dog a home, and given your husband the chance to have a dog.(14) Everyone besides Christy saw a kind , loving mother concerned for her daughter.(15) I will deal with the first kind of case in this section, and the second kind in the next section.(16) Since a thing's criteria of identity are determined by its nature or kind , God is their ultimate ground.
(1) kind of :: වර්ගයක
(2) kind regards :: කාරුණික සුභ පැතීම
(3) what kind :: මොන වගේ
(4) what kind of :: මොන වගේ
(5) very kind :: ඉතා කරුණාවන්ත
(6) kind-hearted :: කාරුණික හදවතක්
(7) with kind regards :: කාරුණික සම්බන්ධයෙන්
(8) a kind of :: කාරුණික
(9) this kind :: මේ ආකාරයේ
1. kindly ::
2. tolerant ::
3. genial ::
4. sort ::
5. character ::
6. form ::
kind, kinder, kindest, kindness, kindnesses, kinds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What's wrong with you?
You some KIND of cripple?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Kind of. Before I met Howie, I liked to
keep close tabs on my boyfriends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Is this some KIND of trick?
Why do you want to help him?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Well, it sounds like the KIND of thing
one would bring up
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
I don't like to brag,
but, uh, you see, I'm KIND of...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Sinhala Dictionary: kind
Meaning and definitions of kind, translation in Sinhala language for kind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kind in Sinhala and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kind"
What kind means in Sinhala, kind meaning in Sinhala, kind definition, examples and pronunciation of kind in Sinhala language.