- ඉටිවුණේයඉටිවැක්ස්ඇලෙන සුළු
Noun(1) any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
Verb(1) cover with wax(2) go up or advance(3) increase in phase
(1) If the finish is waxed, do not use oiled or treated cloths, as they may make the wax sticky.(2) Jillian and Graham sat on either side of a silver-plated candelabrum, its twin red candles dripping wax onto the paper tablecloth, empty coffee cups in front of them.(3) The room was ablaze with white wax candles, and the walls were slats of wood, smooth and splinterless mahogany brown in color.(4) DesirÔö£┬«e stifled a laugh as she swept the candles and bits of wax into a dustpan.(5) It was just a shame that the high price of candle wax forced her to rely mainly on oil lamps.(6) He began to wax eloquent on what was wrong with it.(7) Who first thought of dipping a reed or some other substance into wax or tallow?(8) Once again, wipe the surface clean and if you wish you can apply a coat of paste wax or liquid polish.(9) he didn't get on wax until 1959(10) The chapel stank of expensive perfume, incense, and candle wax .(11) It's also a good idea to wax your wood floor once a year with a good solvent-based liquid or paste wax .(12) Elvis Presley was discovered after walking into a Memphis recording studio to wax a $2 gift for his mother.(13) So I definitely saw it before it got on wax , and I've seen it change so much.(14) The tears were the silent burning kind that slide down your cheeks like hot wax down a candle.(15) However, even in species that do use some natural crevice, important nest structures may be built by groups of workers, as in wax combs in the honey bee.(16) He'll be sitting in here and there with the band when his services aren't needed on wax .
(1) wax paper :: ඉටි කඩදාසි
(2) paraffin wax :: පැරෆින් ඉටි
(3) wax and wane :: ඉටි සහ යම් තරමක
(4) wax museum :: ඉටි කෞතුකාගාරය
(5) sealing wax :: ලාකඩ
(6) candle wax :: ඉටිපන්දම් ඉටි
(7) bikini wax :: Bikini ඉටි
(8) wax model :: ඉටි ආකෘතිය
(9) carnauba wax :: carnauba ඉටි
1. get bigger ::
2. climb ::
3. full ::
wax, waxed, waxes, waxing, waxy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or we could take you to get a bikini WAX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Whoever has to give She-Hulk
a bikini WAX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Right? Hand WAX.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Well, we're having a special
on hand WAX, 21.99
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
So a hand WAX for you today?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Sinhala Dictionary: wax
Meaning and definitions of wax, translation in Sinhala language for wax with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wax in Sinhala and in English
Tags for the entry "wax"
What wax means in Sinhala, wax meaning
in Sinhala, wax definition, examples and pronunciation
of wax in Sinhala language.